Sunday, September 5, 2010

3...2...1...

My body decided it wanted to join the team and cooperate for once.  Cycle day 1 yesterday, without any medications!  Of course, we were up in Cascade, in the middle of a 45 mile ATV ride.  I called my doctor's office & left a message for the nurse.  She happened to call me back when we were in the ONE spot that had service.  She said this is a good thing, to get my blood draw when I get back sometime and start on the Birth Control on day 3. 
The birth control is to give my body a nice rest.  Since BC makes your body think it is pregnant, it gives my ovaries a nice, long time to relax and not do any work.  I should be on it for right about 2 months, so things will be moving slowly for a while.  
In the mean time, here's a picture of the cute little cabin we were visiting when the nurse called me.

1 comment: