Monday, April 14, 2014

Report card

Got the report card call today. Out of 26 fertilized eggs, 26 are still fertilized. None have stalled. Out of those 26, 17 are in the "good" box, which means the cells continue to divide. Out of the 17, 11 are 8-cell grade 1 & 2. This is absolutely amazing news!!

Let's put it in terms more can understand: 
Pretend I'm enrolled in 26 classes in school (stop laughing!). Out of those 26 classes, I'm still enrolled in 26 classes. Of those 26 classes, I'm passing at least 17. Of those 17, I've got an A or an A+ in 11. And these are just mid-term grades! 
In fact, those were the grades as of this morning. Grades change by the hour. Some may stall out at 2 or 4 cells. Some may stall at 8, go to 16 or 32 or just keep running (that's what we want). 

The nurse said she thinks we will may have eggs make it to Blast all on their own (no assistive hatching! Save $500!). They think we will have lots of embyro's to freeze! 

Please, let's keep the happy thoughts flowing! We fully believe all of our friends & family are partially responsible for this great luck. Fingers & toes crossed that these em-babies go the distance! Transfer is set for Wednesday afternoon, so I'll have more info then.  

I don't have any pictures for update, so here's a couple that I've seen that have stuck with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment