Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 U/S

Had another appointment with the Violator today. 
My lining is up to 14.2mm!!!  The left ovary has 23 follies with the largest being 21.4mm, then 21.1, 20.3, 20.1, 19.6, 16.9, 16.6, 16.2, and 15.9.  My right has 18 with one up to 19.3!!! 

So, I am to do the Bravelle only today.  The Trigger shot is tonight!!  This will make my ovaries release all the follicles for the retrieval.  It is scheduled for 9pm, so thankfully I'll still be awake.  The retrieval is set for Thursday at 9am.  The transfer will be on Tuesday, though we don't know what time yet.  Hopefully by this Friday, we'll have a report on egg quality and how many were mature.  We have an instruction class tomorrow at 8:30 so we'll know when to do all the meds and stuff.  I can hardly wait! 



No shots tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!!  Of course, then I get to go on another antibiotic and a steroid.  But, hey, those are just pills!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment